Gold lace glitter tulle party dress with detachable sleeves.
A lace applique short puff sleeve dress with A-line ruffled skirt. This short party dress features an illusion halter bodice, detachable puff sleeves, an open lace-up corset back, and a short A-line skirt with a ruffle hem.
Renaissance period clothing was a reflection of wealth and social standing, wealthy women wore elaborate outfits, often adorned with jewels. The overall silhouette for women’s fashion during the Renaissance period was long, flowing dresses, and long, puffy sleeves. Most women are dressed in multiple layers, with the wealthiest women wearing as many as five layers of clothing. The fitted bodice tended to be adorned with elaborate embroidery, often in silver or gold thread, finished with a long, flowing skirt.
- Fabric: sequin & glitter tulle, lace appliques
- corset back for easy entrance and comfort fitting
- 2 detachable sleeves included.
- wired bottom skirt.
- Short length
- Dry clean
- Occasions: Pageant, Flower Girl, Formal Event, Holiday, Tween, Damas Court
- Please note: Glitter loss is possible.
- Colors: Champagne, Blush, Peacock Blue
- Sizes: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 $150 | 12, 14, 16 $160
- size chart
- Return policy
Princess Girls Applique Short Puff Sleeve Dress.
Available to ship the next business day.