Lovely pink chiffon pageant dress with ruffled cold shoulders, fully beaded bodice, and flowing layered floor-length skirt.
Little girls pageant dress in pink chiffon.
This dress was worn at a National competition by this young South Dakota Queen. Jaks’ Bridal is a proud sponsor of the SD pageant winners. We believe in the values of these young women, and truly enjoying working with each one of them. Their friendship is fantastic.
The U.S.A. Ambassador Pageant is a charity driven organization that promotes success through leadership, integrity, character, and confidence to its pageant contestants. Founded in the Fall of 2010 by the mother-daughter team of Barbara & Kristin Thurston, the pageant was established to promote each contestant’s individual strength and encouraging its queens, contestants, and families to be involved in their communities and serve as ambassadors. To date, the U.S.A. Ambassador Pageant has donated to over 20 different charity organizations across the country and continues to support the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization which serves as their National Charity Beneficiary.
- Miss Mount Rushmore USA Ambassador Jr Preteen
- Custom made dress. Regular delivery is 8-10 weeks.
- Rush delivery – 6 weeks for an additional $75
- Refer to our Size Chart before ordering
- return policy
- Custom sizes are available for $25 extra. Please call me with your measurements.
- Please contact me Email: Jaks
- Phone: 1-605-766-5257
There are no reviews yet.