- Custom sizes are available for $25 extra. Please call me with your measurements.
- If you are a size petite, tall or plus size we recommend you order a Custom size.
- Refer to our Size Chart before ordering
- Take the hassle out of alterations by tailoring your dress to fit you perfectly from the start. This Custom made style offers the option to customize the length based on your height and can be ordered in your exact measurements.
Custom dresses are $25.00 extra.
When measuring for your dress please allow room for some growth and for comfort.
Size and Fit
We offer you the opportunity to order your dress custom made in your current measurements to eliminate costly alterations upon arrival of your dresses. By doing this you save hundreds of dollars less then at a bridal shop.
Now we need you to stay at that size. Do not go on a last minute binge or diet, so your dress won’t fit at the time of your event.
Alterations are NOT provided for any reason.
This is a special order. Please measure carefully.
NO CANCELLATIONS/ RETURNS/ EXCHANGES Will be accepted for ordering the incorrect size.
- Bust: Measure Around the Fullest Part of Your Bust.
- Waist: Measure Around the Smallest Part of Your Waistline.
- Hips: Measure Around the Widest Part of Your Hips
- Arms Eye: This measurement gives us the size of the sleeve hole that you are comfortable wearing. This measurement is entirely subjective and you can make it as deep or as tight as you are comfortable with.
- Arm Length: Measure from your shoulder point to the wrist. Also give measurement with your elbow bend, should be about an inch longer.
- Hollow to hem: Measure from Top of the Shoulder over The Nipple to Floor, Including the Height of Shoes.
- Dress length: Measure from waist to hem length. You can order mini, short, tea length, floor length from most of our dresses, your choice.
- Please Measure With Undergarments On.
- Remember To Keep The Measuring Tape Comfortably Loose to allow easy movement when worn.
- Order the appropriate dress size within the size ranges below and then fill out the $25.00 extra custom measurements. If your size is larger than the ranges below, please contact me prior to ordering. Some prices may be higher, but all sizes can be made.
Corset lace up back dresses – ideal for minor weight changes
There is an advantage in choosing a lace up corset back gown. If you have fluctuations in your weight up or down, this style can adjust to it easily.
If you lose or gain no more than a few pounds the lace up back opening of 3 to 5 inches is normal. But a span of 6 to 7 inches is not uncommon.
Lace up back dresses are available in most of our custom dresses, simply request lace up back with a privacy panel.
Remember Custom dresses are ordered to YOUR exact size, if you gain or lose inches after these measurements are given. Jaks is NOT Responsible for Any Alterations. It is YOUR SOLE responsibility to pay for alterations necessary after you order.
There are no reviews yet.