Open strap pageant gown with illusion V neckline secured with double spaghetti straps.
Thin strapped dress with open back | National Pageant Choice.
This dress will be worn at National competition by this young South Dakota Queen. Jaks’ Bridal is a proud sponsor of the SD pageant winners. We believe in the values of these young women, and truly enjoying working with each one of them. There friendship is fantastic.
The U.S.A. Ambassador Pageant is a charity driven organization that promotes success through leadership, integrity, character, and confidence to its pageant contestants. Founded in the Fall of 2010 by the mother daughter team of Barbara & Kristin Thurston, the pageant was established to promote each contestant’s individual strength and encouraging its queens, contestants, and families to be involved in their communities and serve as ambassadors. To date, the U.S.A. Ambassador Pageant has donated to over 20 different charity organizations across the country and continues to support the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization which serves as their National Charity Beneficiary.
- Fabric: Shimmer
- Color choice: pink, purple and blue
- Neckline: square with plunging V-neck
- Silhouette: ball gown
- Waist: beaded
- Back: open strap
- Back closure: Optional corset lace up
- Price: $225
- child size 2-14
- Custom made dress. Regular delivery is 8-10 weeks.
- Rush delivery – 6 weeks for additional $75
- Refer to our Size Chart before ordering
- return policy
- Custom sizes are available for $25 extra. Please call me with your measurements.